Are you looking for a place that will inspire and encourage you to stretch your creativity?
Do you want your ideas and opinions to make a difference in your work, your growth, and your firm’s future?
What makes us stand out?
Hopefully it’s not news to you that INTEC Group is a forward-thinking, fully integrated Architecture and Interior Design Firm. What you might not know is that we focus on people; our corporate vision being: to enhance the human condition. You may be asking yourself, what does that mean? Well, here are a few examples: When it comes to our firm, each employee gets a view, a voice, or a vote. This means that everyone has the opportunity to be involved in the direction of the firm and we collaborate to achieve goals – together. Our clients are mission-driven companies that we empower through innovative and influential design solutions. This means exactly how it sounds; we’re good at design and we design for people. Lastly, we make it a priority to give back to others. As a firm and as individuals, we like to stay involved in our communities. We could go on and on about all of our differentiators that set us apart, but you’ll have plenty of time to learn more!
What makes you stand out?
- You’re an out-of-the-box, creative thinker and you take pride in your work.
- You’re articulate and you communicate thoroughly and with ease.
- You have a passion to solve problems bigger than yourself.
- You have the reputation of being a supportive, collaborative team member.
- You’re self-motivated and responsible, thriving in an environment that promotes Professionalism, Authenticity and Leadership (“PAL” for short).
- You enjoy putting your hard-earned education to use by applying knowledge that bring your ideas to life.
- You have a team-oriented mentality while individually striving to reach professional and personal goals that will further your career.
- You have a fascination when it comes to innovation and new technology, finding enjoyment in researching future trends and applying it to your work.
Qualifications that make you stand out from the crowd:
- You have received a Bachelor’s degree and have acquired 5+ years of relevant IT management experience, preferably in the architecture, design and engineering industry.
- You demonstrate a strong proficiency in AutoCAD, BIM/REVIT, SketchUp, SU Podium, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office programs.
- You have exposure to current technology such as Cloud, Virtual Reality, 3D Printing, etc. with a wide range of technology experience.
- You welcome the opportunity to be hands-on, assisting in the day-to-day IT needs of the firm while also being integral to the development and implementation of the firm’s long-term IT strategy.
- You have extensive experience developing IT strategies focused on delivering strong technology solutions that support the strategic planning goals and objectives of the firm.
- Bonus: You have the flexibility and expertise to contribute to the success of our projects in the realm of producing 3D visualizations (renderings and animations) and/or Revit implementation.
- Background in architecture, design, 3D graphics or engineering; preferred, but not required.
If you’re a “creative” who likes to have fun as you work with a high-degree of autonomy and responsibility, now’s the time to apply!
Excellent benefits and salary commensurate with experience. Please reply to this post and send your resume, project experience list, work samples/portfolio, and salary requirements. No phone calls please.
Relocation expenses will not be provided.
INTEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply: To be considered for this position submit your resume, along with work samples/portfolio, to email@example.com.
Recruiters: Please don’t contact this job poster, and do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.