Are you looking for a place that will inspire and encourage you to stretch your creativity?
Do you want your ideas and opinions to make a difference in your work, your growth, and your firm’s future?
What makes us stand out?
Hopefully it’s not news to you that INTEC Group is a forward-thinking, fully integrated Architecture and Interior Design Firm. What you might not know is that we focus on people; our corporate vision being: to enhance the human condition. You may be asking yourself, what does that mean? Well, here are a few examples: When it comes to our firm, each employee gets a view, a voice, or a vote. This means that everyone has the opportunity to be involved in the direction of the firm and we collaborate to achieve goals – together. Our clients are mission-driven companies that we empower through innovative and influential design solutions. This means exactly how it sounds; we’re good at design and we design for people. Lastly, we make it a priority to give back to others. As a firm and as individuals, we like to stay involved in our communities. We could go on and on about all of our differentiators that set us apart, but you’ll have plenty of time to learn more!
What makes you stand out?
- You’re an out-of-the-box, creative thinker and you take pride in your work.
- You’re articulate and you communicate thoroughly and with ease.
- You have a passion to solve problems bigger than yourself.
- You have the reputation of being a supportive, collaborative team member.
- You’re self-motivated and responsible, thriving in an environment that promotes Professionalism, Authenticity and Leadership (“PAL” for short).
- You enjoy putting your hard-earned education to use by applying knowledge that bring your ideas to life.
- You have a team-oriented mentality while individually striving to reach professional and personal goals that will further your career.
- You have a fascination when it comes to innovation and new technology, finding enjoyment in researching future trends and applying it to your work.
Responsibilities that distinguish “just another job” from “your career.” You will:
- Support the team during the design process and in the production of a variety of project types.
- Field verifies various project sites for use in creating existing conditions drawings.
- Contribute to the conceptual design process and assist the design team in the development and production of deliverables including but not limited to space planning, concept sketches, presentations, finish selections, and rendering models.
- Prepare construction documents consisting of plans, elevations, details and specifications, reflected ceiling plans and lighting designs; materials and finishes; and furniture layouts.
- Provide technical coordination when collaborating with engineers and other external consultants.
- Coordinate with permit expediters and assist in the completion of permit applications, building information forms and other associated documents required to obtain building permits.
- Assist in review of shop drawings, specifications, and construction material recommendations submitted by outside contractors to ensure adherence to the construction documents.
Qualifications that make you stand out from the crowd:
- You have received a B.S. or B.A. in Interior Design and have acquired 3+ years of relevant experience, focusing on commercial interior design.
- You are knowledgeable when it comes to regional (MD/VA/DC) building codes for commercial interior projects.
- You demonstrate proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office programs.
- LEED or WELL Building accredited; preferred, but not required.
Bottom line, if you can check the boxes for the items listed above and you’re a “creative” who likes to have fun as you work with a high-degree of autonomy and responsibility, now’s the time to apply!
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position submit your resume AND portfolio/work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone call, please.
Recruiters: Please don’t contact this job poster, and do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.