Are you looking for a place that will inspire and encourage you to stretch your creativity?
Do you want your ideas and opinions to make a difference in your work, your growth, and your firm’s future?
What makes us stand out?
Hopefully it’s not news to you that INTEC Group is a forward-thinking, fully integrated Architecture and Interior Design Firm. What you might not know is that we focus on people; our corporate vision being: to enhance the human condition. You may be asking yourself, what does that mean? Well, here are a few examples: When it comes to our firm, each employee gets a view, a voice, or a vote. This means that everyone has the opportunity to be involved in the direction of the firm and we collaborate to achieve goals – together. Our clients are mission-driven companies that we empower through innovative and influential design solutions. This means exactly how it sounds; we’re good at design and we design for people. Lastly, we make it a priority to give back to others. As a firm and as individuals, we like to stay involved in our communities. We could go on and on about all of our differentiators that set us apart, but you’ll have plenty of time to learn more!
What makes you stand out?
- You’re an out-of-the-box, creative thinker and you take pride in your work.
- You’re articulate and you communicate thoroughly and with ease.
- You have a passion to solve problems bigger than yourself.
- You have the reputation of being a supportive, collaborative team member.
- You’re self-motivated and responsible, thriving in an environment that promotes Professionalism, Authenticity and Leadership (“PAL” for short).
- You enjoy putting your hard-earned education to use by applying knowledge that bring your ideas to life.
- You have a team-oriented mentality while individually striving to reach professional and personal goals that will further your career.
- You motivate and challenge staff to grow their knowledge and skills by being a mentor.
- You have a fascination when it comes to innovation and new technology, finding enjoyment in researching future trends and applying it to your work.
Responsibilities that distinguish “just another job” from “your career.” You will:
- Lead the team through the design process and assist in the production of a variety of commercial project types.
- Work under the Project Manager’s direction, but also independently, to contribute to project development; offer creative design solutions that are not only aesthetically on point but are able to be feasbiliy built within the established budget.
- Clearly communicate design concepts and conduct client presentations in a variety of formats.
- Research, recommend and select appropriate finishes and fixtures.
- Provide technical expertise for design detailing and constructability solution.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other design professionals who may be retained to provide consulting services, including but not limited to interior designers; structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, and various specialty consultants. .
- Assist in review of shop drawings, specifications, and construction material recommendations submitted by outside contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notify Project Manager of discrepancies..
- Make decisions that ensure both profitability and design quality.
Qualifications that make you stand out from the crowd:
- B.S. or B.A. in Architecture with at least 10 years of relevant experience focused on base building and commercial core and shell projects.
- Registered architect licensure preferred but not required.
- LEED and/or WELL accreditation preferred but not required.
- Works proficiently with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office programs.
- Understanding of how buildings are constructed and ability to create construction documents and specifications, with minimal supervision, that succinctly, thoroughly and accurately describe the work to be done.
- Broad knowledge of building codes and standards.
- High emotional intelligence with the natural ability to connect to people.
- Team-oriented, with effective leadership and relationship management skills; willing to work collaboratively with project team members.
Bottom line, if you can check the boxes for the items listed above and you’re a “creative” who likes to have fun as you work with a high-degree of autonomy and responsibility, now’s the time to apply!
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position submit your resume AND portfolio/work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone call, please.
Recruiters: Please don’t contact this job poster, and do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.