Are you looking for a place that will inspire and encourage you to stretch your creativity?
Do you want your ideas and opinions to make a difference in your work, your growth, and your firm’s future?
What makes us stand out?
Hopefully it’s not news to you that INTEC Group is a forward-thinking, fully integrated Architecture and Interior Design Firm. What you might not know is that we focus on people; our corporate vision being: to enhance the human condition. You may be asking yourself, what does that mean? Well, here are a few examples: When it comes to our firm, each employee gets a view, a voice, or a vote. This means that everyone has the opportunity to be involved in the direction of the firm and we collaborate to achieve goals – together. Our clients are mission-driven companies that we empower through innovative and influential design solutions. This means exactly how it sounds; we’re good at design and we design for people. Lastly, we make it a priority to give back to others. As a firm and as individuals, we like to stay involved in our communities. We could go on and on about all of our differentiators that set us apart, but you’ll have plenty of time to learn more!
What makes you stand out?
- You’re an out-of-the-box, creative thinker and you take pride in your work.
- You’re articulate and you communicate thoroughly and with ease.
- You have a passion to solve problems bigger than yourself.
- You have the reputation of being a supportive, collaborative team member.
- You’re self-motivated and responsible, thriving in an environment that promotes Professionalism, Authenticity and Leadership (“PAL” for short).
- You enjoy putting your hard-earned education to use by applying knowledge that bring your ideas to life.
- You have a team-oriented mentality while individually striving to reach professional and personal goals that will further your career.
- You have a fascination when it comes to innovation and new technology, finding enjoyment in researching future trends and applying it to your work.
- You motivate and challenge staff to grow their knowledge and skills by being a mentor.
- You establish a consistent practice of work and growth that aligns with the firm’s goals and regional office business plan.
- You push boundaries to enhance standards and methods for effective and inspiring work.
Qualifications that make you stand out from the crowd:
- B.S. or B.A. in Architecture or Interior Design and 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Licensure or NCIDQ Certificate required.
- LEED accreditation preferred but not required.
- Seasoned professional with substantial experience and knowledge in leading a practice.
- Leadership qualities that make a good coach, fully comprehending the meaning of performance management.
- High emotional intelligence with the natural ability to connect to people.
- Understanding of the importance of building professional relationships, strengthened by the ability to successfully cultivate and maintain these relationships.
- Experience managing and coordinating all aspects of the project delivery process with clients, consultants and the internal project team alike.
- Team-oriented, with strong leadership and relationship management skills; willing to work collaboratively with project team members.
- Ability to manage day-to-day operations of the office to ensure the health and wellbeing of the firm.
If you’re a “creative” who likes to have fun as you work with a high-degree of autonomy and responsibility, now’s the time to apply!
Excellent benefits and salary commensurate with experience. Please reply to this post and send your resume, project experience list, work samples/portfolio, and salary requirements. No phone calls please.
Relocation expenses will not be provided.
INTEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply: To be considered for this position submit your resume, along with work samples/portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruiters: Please don’t contact this job poster, and do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.