Are you looking for a place that will inspire and encourage you to stretch your creativity?
Do you want your ideas and opinions to make a difference in your work, your growth, and your firm’s future?
What makes us stand out?
Hopefully it’s not news to you that INTEC Group is a forward-thinking, fully integrated Architecture and Interior Design Firm. What you might not know is that we focus on people; our corporate vision being: to enhance the human condition. You may be asking yourself, what does that mean? Well, here are a few examples: When it comes to our firm, each employee gets a view, a voice, or a vote. This means that everyone has the opportunity to be involved in the direction of the firm and we collaborate to achieve goals – together. Our clients are mission-driven companies that we empower through innovative and influential design solutions. This means exactly how it sounds; we’re good at design and we design for people. Lastly, we make it a priority to give back to others. As a firm and as individuals, we like to stay involved in our communities. We could go on and on about all of our differentiators that set us apart, but you’ll have plenty of time to learn more!
What makes you stand out?
- You’re an out-of-the-box, creative thinker and you take pride in your work.
- You’re articulate and you communicate thoroughly and with ease.
- You have a passion to solve problems bigger than yourself.
- You have the reputation of being a supportive, collaborative team member.
- You’re self-motivated and responsible, thriving in an environment that promotes Professionalism, Authenticity and Leadership (“PAL” for short).
- You enjoy putting your hard-earned education to use by applying knowledge that bring your ideas to life.
- You have a team-oriented mentality while individually striving to reach professional and personal goals that will further your career.
- You have a fascination when it comes to innovation and new technology, finding enjoyment in researching future trends and applying it to your work.
Qualifications that make you stand out from the crowd:
- You have received a B.S. or B.A. in Interior Design and have acquired 2-5 years of relevant experience, focusing on commercial design.
- You demonstrate proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT, SketchUp, SU Podium, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office programs.
- You exhibit proficiency in the design and production process of varied project types.
- You are knowledgeable when it comes to building codes for commercial interior projects.
- LEED or WELL Building accredited; preferred, but not required.
If you’re a “creative” who likes to have fun as you work with a high-degree of autonomy and responsibility, now’s the time to apply!